BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there.

1st post, don't know if this is the appropriate place or not. mods move it if needs be please. I have week 49 at $2K over and I am looking for something on the water, or a week 43,44,45, etc that is a 111 or preferably 112 that can be modified. also would like to get closer to sticker. I will deal with anything in CA or a state close by

M2, AW, EXEC, M6 - there you have it, if you know anything or someone please pm me

Thank you

Have a nice weekend, happy to be here

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Saddly, if you want to buy in the Los Angeles area you will need to pay over MSRP or wait until the hype dies down. Most are selling for $5,000 over MSRP, $2,000 is not too bad. I traveled to El Paso BMW in Texas to buy our M2 for ED MSRP. Well worth dealing with the distance to save that much money and deal with an honest non-gouging dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
!!!

Hi Chuck, in general I would say you are spot on + funny as I talked with the guy from el paso, very nice guy. I got offered $2.5K for week 46 the other day but did not want to jerk around the dealer that gave me week 49 for a 3 week/$500 difference + the dealer is 30mi away. the place I got it from is 5mi from my home and he is a very nice sales mgr. from the uk. rides m/c, just sold his duc for a bmw which I am also contemplating. ideally I would like to get the car from someone I like that might be able to help me with financing or whatever should something come up. the only thing that would make me flip is getting the car sooner as my S5 is gone end of this year or msrp or ideally both. Thanks for the post and I hope you are enjoying your ride!

Edit: oh, the reason I am in this mess is because I was over trusting with a well respected dealer in socal - I put a deposit down @ msrp over 3 months ago but never got a production #. its the problem when you are a glass half full sort of person. lesson learned.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts