BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

WTB BMW 330ci SMG

1869 Views 16 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Fast Bob
looking to purchase a 2004-06 BMW 330ci w/ SMG or 6 speed....

prefer black or dark blue with either imola red interior or tan interior....

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
No you don`t....if you do a little research, you`ll find that the so-called "SMG" (SSG in non-M cars, actually) is one big headache. Go with a 3-pedal manual and be happy.

And, the color/interior/trans combinations you`re thinking about fall into the "rare to nonexistant" category....be prepared to compromise.
looking to purchase a 2004-06 BMW 330ci w/ SMG .
I don't think red interior was available for 2004+ (facelifted) coupes in North America, as least through the normal channels.
Only chance of getting SMG will be an 04 car. They sucked so badly BMW stopped making them midway through the 04 production run.
basically u'r buying urself a heartache :tsk:
get urself a ZHP 6M/T like the rest of us happy owners :D
Have a sterlinggrau over black 330Ci SMG for sale. Has just shy of 83k miles. Clean/clear title in hand. $12k fully serviced, needing nothing.
That`s what *you* think....:rofl:

You should post this in the Classifieds Forum....good luck with the sale !
Have a sterlinggrau over black 330Ci SMG for sale. Has just shy of 83k miles. Clean/clear title in hand. $12k fully serviced, needing nothing.
:rofl:
That`s what *you* think....:rofl:

You should post this in the Classifieds Forum....good luck with the sale !
thanks guys...

found myself a 2005 ZHP 6 speed convertible.... wasn't looking for a soft-top but it came w/ a hardtop!!

besides only getting one key and one rim cracked (came w/ 4 matching rims and winters) I'm extremely happy!!!
Nice score....congrats !

(Pray for nice weather :thumbup: :) )
found myself a 2005 ZHP 6 speed convertible.... wasn't looking for a soft-top but it came w/ a hardtop!!

besides only getting one key and one rim cracked (came w/ 4 matching rims and winters) I'm extremely happy!!!
Nice man!. It's better to have a hardtpo anyways. Convertibles weigh more and are :sabrina:

welcome home :D

2005 BMW 330ci ZHP hardtop...

love this car... recently drove from Sudbury to Ottawa and drove 510 kms on half a tank!! drove back doing about 20 km/h more and the difference in efficiency was negligible!!

economy car say wha????? ha
early morn'n in northern ontario...

here is a pic.... I'll have to wait quite a few months for a topless pic!!! I always made fun of those cruise'n with their top down on a cold day!!

ha

Attachments

** yes it also defies gravity....

: /
right side up...

pic was right side up when downloaded.... not sure why it flipped her!!

**** haps...

Attachments

Great looking car :thumbup:

Black is SO awesome, but where I live, black cars get dirty in about 20 minutes....:bawling:
pic was right side up when downloaded.... not sure why it flipped her!!

**** haps...
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.