BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a low mile E30 M3. While I have color preferences, excellent condition is much more important. I prefer a low mileage, unmodified garage queen. This means no big sub-woofers and no bondo or former race cars with fresh paint! LOL.

I will pay a fair price (read realistic) and would love to find that perfect car here in Southern California if possible. Thanks in advance.

Hazbeen

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am looking to purchase a low mile E30 M3. While I have color preferences, excellent condition is much more important. I prefer a low mileage, unmodified garage queen. This means no big sub-woofers and no bondo or former race cars with fresh paint! LOL.

I will pay a fair price (read realistic) and would love to find that perfect car here in Southern California if possible. Thanks in advance.

Hazbeen
Ahh, the bolded phrases above are, as you may know, mutually exclusive. Low mileage garage queen E30 M3s are typically not to be had for "fair" or "realistic" prices. But good luck, if you keep at it a long while, it may be possible :)

Probably want to try over at http://www.S14.net also

·
Banned
2,704 Posts

Hazbeen
Me too buddy.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts