BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"WTB" probably isn't the best prefix. I'm not really asking where, just letting you know what I'm looking for, in case you have a lead.

So back to the car. I know, when you get this specific, these cars can be hard to find. Basically, we have a small family, and a sport wagon would be perfect. Ideally, either an e39 or e46 with sport package and manual transmission is what I'm looking for. I'm in the DC area, but would be willing to travel within reason. Anyone selling?
Thanks,
Jim

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know of a nice 2002 E46 325iT (manual) for sale, but no Sport Package.
Hi Jon,
I'm starting to realize I might not be able to have everything. If you don't mind, please send additional info. I'd like to know more.
Thanks!
-Jim

· Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still haven't found the right car (surprise). Really looking for RWD, but would consider an XI with sport package. I actually when to look at a Volvo V70R today. It was nice, but not a BMW.

· Registered
18 Posts
Not sure if you're still looking for a touring, I'm selling my 2001 E46 325iT with 5-speed and sport package, but I'm across the country in San Francisco, CA. It's posted in the e46fanatics FS forum. I'd post a link, but it may get stripped because I don't have many posts on bimmerforums, and I don't know if posting links to other forums is allowed. PM or email me at eliu (AT) calalum.org if you're interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.