Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to start my search this winter, but I figure it doesn’t hurt to post now. I’ve got a somewhat specific list of criteria this car MUST meet, and I’m willing to pay up to $50k for the perfect one.

I’ve owned two e90 M3s so far (along with a slew of other cars), and for me, nothing else with four doors comes close. I just bought my current e90 M3 a couple months ago from a forum member here, and while it’s in great shape and I just did RBs and a litany of other maintenance, it’s definitely more of a daily driver. I’m looking for a garage queen to keep in near perfect shape for the next 40 years of my life that my 2yo son will eventually inherit and cherish.

MUST HAVE:

-One owner e90
-Zero rust, never seen a winter or exposed to salt/salty environment
-Zero paint or bodywork, no accidents, no hidden stories
-LCI, 2011.5 Preferred
-Manual Transmission
-Miles are less important than the above requirements, but my guess is to meet them it will need to be a lower mileage example

My perfect car would be one that an older guy or gal bought new, added clear bra, kept in a secure garage at their weekend home, drove somewhat regularly, and always maintained properly. It doesn’t necessarily need to come from a southern state, but it can never have been driven in winter.

Options and color don’t matter a whole lot, but I’d really like to avoid black. You’d need to be OK with completing the sale remotely as I’m in Minnesota, likely through the use of escrow or your local dealer. I’ve bought a few dozen cars this way and shipped them to me, and can provide references if desired.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts