BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys --- does anyone have a set of 126s they are looking to sell? Really not looking to buy off wheels and caps since these seem really unpopular anyway (I think I'm the only person on the planet that thinks they are the best BMW wheels ever) Prefer standard version to chrome. I have a set of 94s and also a set of 128s that are not OEM (both of my sets have pirellis and are in decent shape... 128s have some slight rashing) I'd prefer if you were in CA since we'd need to test them for being bent, etc. Willing to trade or pay. They are my favorites and I need them!!! Ahhh!

Attaching a picture.

Attachments

·
dhillon
295 Posts
Interested in staggered 95s 19" ?
Got a set in great condition.. Very cheap too
Also I'm in Bakersfield ca...

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hey guys --- does anyone have a set of 126s they are looking to sell? Really not looking to buy off wheels and caps since these seem really unpopular anyway (I think I'm the only person on the planet that thinks they are the best BMW wheels ever) Prefer standard version to chrome. I have a set of 94s and also a set of 128s that are not OEM (both of my sets have pirellis and are in decent shape... 128s have some slight rashing) I'd prefer if you were in CA since we'd need to test them for being bent, etc. Willing to trade or pay. They are my favorites and I need them!!! Ahhh!

Attaching a picture.
Hey Quad745, see this thread: http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5988485&postcount=1

·
Wilassasin
2,614 Posts
I see those on ebay all the time

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the link bud! I just can't justify $1800 for 126s... I saw a set for $600 once and I think I just need to wait for the right set to pop up. Is it possible to change chrome wheels into non-chrome?

·
David
3,550 Posts
Thanks for the link bud! I just can't justify $1800 for 126s... I saw a set for $600 once and I think I just need to wait for the right set to pop up. Is it possible to change chrome wheels into non-chrome?
Why don't you just get reps off WAC?

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's no point really --- these do tend to pop up alot and for cheap. They are not a popular pattern. If you guys see any or know anyone that wants a trade let me know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts