BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some passenger side - I have the 2 door! :) black or chorme would be fine! :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I'm not trying to be a jerk...but I hit the salavage yard the other day and got that...I needed it ...just be careful when you work it off, especially around the door area where it curves
.start by popping the clip...bring a small screwdriver...like an eyeglass screw driver

be carefull after you get it off...it bends easily...

put it on at home...use a rubber mallet...be gentle...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will give that a try - most salvage yards around here have not one BMW on the lot - so it is a hard find. Mine is missing - that is why I need one. here is a pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
138 Posts
All our cars seem to have the same problems around the same time. I lost the same thing on my driver's side about three weeks ago

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mattdk318i said:
i have that trim, i dont know what its worth though. With shipping and all
Let me know what it would take to take it off you hands. :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
JDMpower said:
I will give that a try - most salvage yards around here have not one BMW on the lot - so it is a hard find. Mine is missing - that is why I need one. here is a pic:
yeah..that's how mine was too. I dunno...I would say 20- 25.00 plus shipping would be a fair price

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the trim you need in great condition. Im in Cal. so I would have to ship. What kind of price for the trim can you pay and I will ship it out - PM me if you can

1 - 15 of 15 Posts