BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Are you talking about this? It costs $1.85 online. Wait till you place a larger order for parts from someplace like Tischer then have them toss it in. That said I paid ten bucks and change for two of them last week at my local stealership b/c I needed one shortly for a show and Tischer charges $14.95 minimum for shipping.

If you want the other one I have, yours for $6 shipped

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm faced with replacement of mast and/or base myself. I was replacing the dry-rotted fender grommet the other day and apparently snapped the mast out of the base trying to unscrew it (My Bently manual doesn't give much detail that I can see). I haven't removed the base yet.
Does anyone have any detailed help they can offer as far as installation? This is a '99 roadster 2.3.
Thanks for any help!
Lee
And thanks for the bmrparts link, I wasn't aware of them-

·
Registered
713 Posts
I'm faced with replacement of mast and/or base myself. I was replacing the dry-rotted fender grommet the other day and apparently snapped the mast out of the base trying to unscrew it (My Bently manual doesn't give much detail that I can see). I haven't removed the base yet.
Does anyone have any detailed help they can offer as far as installation? This is a '99 roadster 2.3.
Thanks for any help!
Lee
And thanks for the bmrparts link, I wasn't aware of them-
As shown in the pic above, I just did this repair. Found a lot of great info here

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1414102&highlight=antenna+grommet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.