·
Registered
20 Posts
caption: spewing Pepsi from mouth...

:yikes: :cry:

·
Registered
523 Posts
"NOBODY HAS EVER ASKED ME IF ITS A REPLICA"... I'll bet they haven't been able to because they've been too busy laughing. This is truly hilarious. :rofl:

·
Inquiring mind
879 Posts
Speed00 said:
Look at this thing. What is it, a Miata???? :dunno:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4541579092&category=7251

Who would make that? They even put an M logo on it, and the Z and the 3 are not lined up. :rofl:
That ones not bad. I saw a similar red "Miatz" : puke: here in Tampa bay area. It was all miss aligned I guess that is why this one is an "M///" :rofl: Speaking of "M//"s any one drive the new "M//" from Infiniti?????? Couldn't the ricers get their own letter???

·
Registered
398 Posts
CarlM said:
That ones not bad. I saw a similar red "Miatz" : puke: here in Tampa bay area. It was all miss aligned I guess that is why this one is an "M///" :rofl: Speaking of "M//"s any one drive the new "M//" from Infiniti?????? Couldn't the ricers get their own letter???
Ironic that it was Nissan who when after BMW for using the letter 'Z', and now they're going after Audi (I think) for using the letter 'Q' in designation for their new SUV.

·
Living on the redline
27,238 Posts
LmtdSlip said:
The M on the sterring wheel is a nice touch. :rofl:
heaven forbid the airbag should ever go off :eek:

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
TR6 said:
"NOBODY HAS EVER ASKED ME IF ITS A REPLICA"... I'll bet they haven't been able to because they've been too busy laughing. This is truly hilarious. :rofl:
Even funnier... re-read it. It says, "NO ONE HAS NEVER ASKED ME IF ITS A REPLICA". :rofl:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mathew said:
:lmao:

and to the ebay ad - just goes to show you can sell frickin anything on ebay!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
15 Posts
i quote, "The donor car is a 1991 Mazda Miata with a 1.6 liter engine. There is a small paint chip on the driver side door. "

a decent replica, i have to admit. i would never drive something like that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts