BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else in the same shoes? The car arrived in NJ, Thurs night but it hasn't made it to the VPC yet. What the heck it's going on?
Anyone has more info on this?

I'm a little under the gun since my current car's lease ended yesterday and I have to return it ASAP.

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
Should be no problem in keeping the lease for a few extra days until your car arrives. I remember reading that or seeing that somewhere.. sorry about the car tho....it will get here SOON :thumb:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi CCs328Ci,

Thanks buddy. The waiting it's killing me. For the past week or so I've lost sleep; I usually sleep late till 8:30 or so, but now I wake up every day around 6:30; go to work and first thing I do when I get there is to call BMWNA, hoping that my car is on its way to the dealership....

Looking forward for the week-end though :thumb: It should be fun driving my new baby :D

·
Formerly CCs328Ci
1,460 Posts
danpop said:
Hi CCs328Ci,

Thanks buddy. The waiting it's killing me. For the past week or so I've lost sleep; I usually sleep late till 8:30 or so, but now I wake up every day around 6:30; go to work and first thing I do when I get there is to call BMWNA, hoping that my car is on its way to the dealership....

Looking forward for the week-end though :thumb: It should be fun driving my new baby :D
Yes the wait is H, I called my dealer so much I figured when I walked in to pick up my baby, he would throw the keys at me and slam his door shut..hehe keep us posted and pics ;)

·
I miss my baby
162 Posts
Dont feel bad...

My car was at the processing center for 17 days, the dealer kept telling me they had a trucking problem. Man was that torture!
I hope you get yours sooner than that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Called again BMWNA this morning. The car hasn't left the port yet (7 days and counting :dunno: ).
I'm wondering how much longer I can keep my current car (the lease ended this past Tues).

BMWNA has no useful info on why is taking the so long.:cry:

The dealer called last night and said that he cannot see how my car'd take longer then Saturday to be delivered. Hope he's right...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.