BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to see this.

BMW wins by a decent margin against the GLA, NX, Q3, Q30.

I had to laugh at the Q3 getting called-out for being old (even though it was introuced as new by AoA - typical for them) and landing in last place.

And of course there is no new Tiguan to add to comparo - it's still a year away, but what VWoA model always isn't.

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
Nice to see this.

I had to laugh at the Q3 getting called-out for being old (even though it was introuced as new by AoA - typical for them) and landing in last place.

And of course there is no new Tiguan to add to comparo - it's still a year away, but what VWoA model always isn't.
New Tiguan is here in Australia next month

should be a good alternative to X1 esp when they put new GTI engine it it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice to see this.

I did read the article. I was surprised they didn't mention the seats in the car. As far as the new Tiguan, I've seen the reviews. The interior is still...VW. You have to give Mercedes credit for pushing forward on interior design with their cars these days. Glad I stayed away from the Audi's (I'm a big Audi fan, but yuck). I would say the win by the X1 was a landslide by any account. Nice to see another very quick 0-60 time result.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts