BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello-
I am new the forum but noticed our X3's are lacking in the mods department. I was very disappointed the JB4 wouldn't work on the F25 after doing research and reaching out to them. the good news is it actually does work but you either need to plug in laptop or use the bluetooth module - I went the blue tooth route (screenshot attached). I will be posting up as I go but I wanted to go get baseline numbers dyno numbers to share which I have attached.

Stock 248.2Whp 237.8Tq Turned on the JB4 Map 2 290.8whp 328 TQ Map 5 296.9 whp 316 TQ.

This week I will be adding a catless downpipe, intercooler, new charge tube and a remote exhaust cut out. Looking forward to seeing these numbers after the downpipe intercooler etc. Hopefully I will have the number before next week. So far this little grocery getter is pretty fun. I am looking to get in the high 300's and 400 TQ. After this round of mods I may add meth or start running more 85 or add a fuelit and go all e85 we will see. Not trying to go two crazy on the power numbers with the Xdrive but give this thing more attitude. right now the car is totally different on Map2 than stock but that is what an additional 91fptq will do!

Cruzinspeedy

Attachments

·
BMWCCA '505245
1,354 Posts
Get the BM3 now :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.