BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Car guy
234 Posts
I recently took delivery of a X5 with M sport package. It was worth it to me even tho it is mostly cosmetic. I wanted fender flares painted to match body color (carbon black in my case) and that was the only way to get them. There are quite a few other very nice touches too. Like the steering wheel which is very nice m sport feature.

Also love the staggered wheel look (immediately got 3m dor nose, rocker, rear door, rear fender and rear quarter).

I really like another overpriced option - adaptive drive. It is remarkable and " worth it" at least to me.

Overall it is an awesome winter car. Note I recently mounted staggered snows and it goes surprisingly well in snow even tho they are very wide. So far at least.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I recently took delivery of a X5 with M sport package. It was worth it to me even tho it is mostly cosmetic. I wanted fender flares painted to match body color (carbon black in my case) and that was the only way to get them. There are quite a few other very nice touches too. Like the steering wheel which is very nice m sport feature.

Also love the staggered wheel look (immediately got 3m dor nose, rocker, rear door, rear fender and rear quarter).

I really like another overpriced option - adaptive drive. It is remarkable and " worth it" at least to me.

Overall it is an awesome winter car. Note I recently mounted staggered snows and it goes surprisingly well in snow even tho they are very wide. So far at least.
You mean u are running 20's in the snow???

·
Car guy
234 Posts
I ordered with the 19's as the smaller diameter will be marginally better for dedicated snow set. Pirelli scorpions.

Looking for 20's off an X6 or6 M on eBay, etc by spring for summer wheels. Or ferric gray.

Thus I have for sale at very reasonable price the 19 rft performance tires only with just 1300 miles. Make an offer!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.