BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a practically new set of original OEM wheels and tires from our 2012 X5 35d with roughly 1000 miles driven on them before the set was replaced. We purchased a brand new 35d and from the start had intended to replace the rims and tires.

Includes:

- 4 x style 209 rims in perfect condition (8.5 x 18")
- 4 x Michelin Run Flat tires. NOTE: 1 tire sadly does have a nail in it. It's never been driven on without air and can be repaired with a plug however.
- BMW center caps
- Protective wheel bags

rims ($645ea new):

http://www.shopbmwusa.com/PRODUCT/621/BMW-STYLE-209-WHEEL-AND-TIRE-SET

tires ($1276 new):

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchResults.jsp?tireIndex=0&autoMake=BMW&autoYear=2012&autoModel=X5+xDrive35d+Base+Model&autoModClar=&width=255%2F&ratio=55&diameter=18&sortCode=54250&skipOver=true&minSpeedRating=S&minLoadRating=XL&tab=OE&filterType=oe

Please mail me if interested

Gerald

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
X5 E70 Star Spoke Style 209 18" Rims & Tires for sale

How much u want for them?

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
7,785 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
24,318 Posts
Wow! Is there a typo?
Yes indeed.

IMO, nobody is looking to "upgrade" to the lowest level stock wheels. They need one or two for a repair, or maybe they want a set for snow tires....

GetBMWParts has 209s for $328 each.

Im guessing value is 1000-1200 for everything....more takers come fall.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry, no it wasn't a typo. I wasn't sure what the market value was so just discounted what it'd cost to buy them from tire rack + bmwusa which is ~$3900.

That said, i'm really just looking for real offers. $1k-$1.2k sounds low to me considering the tires alone cost more then that new which they essentially are.

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Price is ridiculous OP. I've seen used sets of the beautiful 20inch wheels with tires for that much.

that being said, glad to see another Vermillion X5 on here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts