BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the long wait for my dreadful Lexus lease to come to an end, it finally happened. That means that I headed straight to a BMW dealer and made a deal on a leftover 2016 X5 xDrive 35i M Sport. Wow mouth full ;) Alpine white w/black Dakota leather and stainless trim.

I really like it. A lot!! And I'm sure that the "what kinda deal did you get" questions are coming and I'm not afraid to answer lol MSRP of $74,020 and a sale price before TTL of $68,220. Not the best out there I'm sure but I'm content and I did have to work hard to get that number. The dealer also threw in a $500 BMW Accessory Store gift card so I got all weather floor mats (didn't have enough for the trunk mat), black kidney grills and a gigantic M4 rc car for my son.

ImageUploadedByBimmerApp1477792258.116635.jpg

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
After the long wait for my dreadful Lexus lease to come to an end, it finally happened. That means that I headed straight to a BMW dealer and made a deal on a leftover 2016 X5 xDrive 35i M Sport. Wow mouth full ;) Alpine white w/black Dakota leather and stainless trim.

I really like it. A lot!! And I'm sure that the "what kinda deal did you get" questions are coming and I'm not afraid to answer lol MSRP of $74,020 and a sale price before TTL of $68,220. Not the best out there I'm sure but I'm content and I did have to work hard to get that number. The dealer also threw in a $500 BMW Accessory Store gift card so I got all weather floor mats (didn't have enough for the trunk mat), black kidney grills and a gigantic M4 rc car for my son.

View attachment 580468
Congratulations!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I really like it! The steering wheel is off center to the left which drives me nuts. I won't get it in too soon because my closest dealer is 3 hours away. Other then that, all is well at 800 miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts