BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I just bought a 2010 X5 xdrive 30i and I love the car but I have had to take it to the shop twice now for two $1,300 repairs. A new radiator and a new parking brake module.

The car has 48,000 miles on it. The dealer and an independent repairman both told me to mentally prepare to spend 4-6 K in the next couple of years on maintenance and repairs. I found this information shocking! I understand it will need tires and brakes in the near future but I was surprised to find out that I will have to shell out several thousand dollars to keep this car running in the next two years. To fellow X5 owners my question is this: what types of repairs have you had to do on your car in the first 100,000 miles. Thanks for your response.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks again for your help. I appreciate the URL to the parts store and I will definitely only deal with a good Indy in the future.

I am a new owner. A novice if you will. I joined Bimmerfest last night to ask for and get help from nice people. Maybe I can help someone in the future.

I really appreciate your time and assistance. I don't appreciate the wise cracks from the peanut gallery. Glad they have an ignor button in this application ; )

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.