BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2005 X5 Nav system all of a sudden thinks its about 30 miles away from where we are at any given time. It also dosen't seem to track in the same direction we are going.

"GPS" is not appearing in the corner of the screen so clearly I am not getting a good signal.

Are there any trouble shooting tricks anyone knows before I have to go spend a kabillion dollars at the dealer?

Thanks

·
Registered
142 Posts
My 2005 X5 Nav system all of a sudden thinks its about 30 miles away from where we are at any given time. It also dosen't seem to track in the same direction we are going.

"GPS" is not appearing in the corner of the screen so clearly I am not getting a good signal.

Are there any trouble shooting tricks anyone knows before I have to go spend a kabillion dollars at the dealer?

Thanks
i had same issue with my 2005 330ci 1-2 months ago, i took it to dealer, they said they tried a working antenna it didnt help then they replaced the computer and isseu fixed, they charged around 2.5k to BMW(warranty).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.