BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before asking questions here, please do a search on Bimmerfest forum otherwise, the regulars here will start posting :repost: and get mad at you and move your topic to some other forgotten forum in this warm community.

·
Sandlapper Chapter
2,912 Posts
Kewl X5 said:
Before asking questions here, please do a search on Bimmerfest forum otherwise, the regulars here will start posting :repost: and get mad at you and move your topic to some other forgotten forum in this warm community.
In addition, x5world.com has a WEALTH of information!
:thumbup:

·
Sandlapper Chapter
2,912 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Kewl X5 said:
When that has happened to me, I've never taken it personally. I either ignore it, or go to the other thread. A lot of members will actually link you to that thread. What's the problem? :dunno:

·
•••••••
16,117 Posts
Kewl X5 said:

·
Ex-Dictator
26,111 Posts
Since the parties gave their statements, I'll close the thread.

thanks for your participation

Alex Baumann

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.