BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
27,487 Posts
1. Tell the dealer DO NOT put gas in it.

2. I think I was offered 2.9/60, but was not paying attention. I am pretty sure YOU have no written restriction on how quickly you can pay off the note. However the dealer may get a chargeback if you do it too soon. You can tell the finance manager you do 2.9 and I'll keep it.... dunno.

3. Production, smduction...it is the DEALERS ALLOCATION that counts. The dealer knows precisely how many cars they are allocated eachj week and should know the week yours will start. BMW doesnt 'tell" them, the dealer tells BMW "please produce this order as one of our week xx slots"

A

PS Diesel is fuel, not gas. :) dorky, I know....

·
Resident Curmudgeon
27,487 Posts
1. Well the fuel thing I suppose I dont mind so much, but just wasn't sure if that's something people are charged for normally? A full tank would run me about $80+ anyway.

2. Where did u get the 2.9 for 60 months number? For the 35d I was told it was only 4.9 for 60 months.

3. Seems like the dealer is ready to put the car into production ASAP as they do have available slots for this week. Just wasn't sure if it'll actually go into production as he said the plant is closed for the last 10 days of the year, dunno if that's actually true or not
First comment was a joke.

I am not sure what they are offering, my purchase was mid Oct and as I said I really don't recall the number...well could have been higher for 60 months. The key point to my comment was to use financing- and the prospect of your keeping it or paying it off early- as leverage to get a lower deal.

Finally Week 51 or week 1...not much difference, is there?

GL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.