Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the new X7 in person? If so, what are your thoughts on the oversized grill? In the pictures, the grill looks terrible, but the rest of the car looks great.

·
cor door sedan
1,161 Posts
Overall, the vehicle looks better in person than pictures. The front grill doesn’t look quite so imposing in person. The rear of the vehicle looks particularly good.

·
Ocean Blvd 135ic
46 Posts
I***8217;ve seen it at my local dealer. In person the front grill does not look too far out of proportion. Considering this is a much larger car than x5. The headlight is similar to the newest 7series with slimmer profile than the X5 so it may seems wider contrast than we are used to on their other X models. I dig it!!

·
6 RINGS
8,446 Posts
I love the X7. The grill is large but it’s a big vehicle. I still would choose a smaller grill if there was an option for that. It wouldn’t stop me from buying it tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Bimmerfest

·
Registered
1 Posts
X7 M50i Shawdowline Grille Replacement?

I'm purchasing a new 2020 X7 M50i. It's Arctic Grey with the black, shadow line grille. I kinda hate the black with the grey. I'd really like to switch it out for a chrome one. Any advice on where to get one?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts