BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not get Xenon on my 2006 325i and regret it everyday. As far as I am told, BMW does not install xenons. I found this site that sells HID (www.ibaptx.com), but worried that I may have warranty issies if I have any problem with the HID (since they require retrofitting). I'd appreciate any comments. Also please let me know if there are places I could get the BMW factory Xenon headlights. Thanks!

·
Registered
405 Posts
I know how you feel when you get a car and later reget for not getting one option. I was being cheap and didn't get sport package on my 325i and I reget so much now.

In my opinion, in your case now, it's not worth it to retrofit Xenons because it will cost you around $2K or near that. You can start by replacing your bulbs with those high output ones, there are much brighter than a normal yellow bulbs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did replace with high output ones, but still not happy. The ones I mentioned about upgrading is actually only $400, but they will have to rewire and install additional parts and the HID bulb. The appearance is like that of the Infiniti G35 sedan (HID bright light without the HID headlight appearance). I really need to learn to be content with what I have!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.