BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2002 325xi
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says... My ball joints have gone bad and my control arm have to be replaced. What would be my best option for control arms?

Has anyone used FCP brand control arms? Do meyle make control arms for xi?

·
The Boss of Nobody
3,736 Posts
have you ever used anything other then OEM?
Yep, I have indeed. I ran powerflex fcabs for a while, my fluids are redline, and once my shocks/struts go, I'll have an after-market setup. My corners, sidemarkers, and tail are not OEM either.

There are some great after-market parts that address weaknesses in an over-all solid build. Now if only they had a more durable window regulator.

·
2002 325xi
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep, I have indeed. I ran powerflex fcabs for a while, my fluids are redline, and once my shocks/struts go, I'll have an after-market setup. My corners, sidemarkers, and tail are not OEM either.

There are some great after-market parts that address weaknesses in an over-all solid build. Now if only they had a more durable window regulator.
+1 on the window regulators, but you have you ever used any aftermarket control arms? (like FCP or some ebay brand)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.