BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im graduating from high school pretty soon so i'm wondering if i should get a cf hood for a graduating gift, heres how it would look, but i cant tell whether i like it or now, worse comes to worse i could always paint it if i decided later i didn't like it. i would be getting it from euro.... whatever on ebay, not the vis hood.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ive decided on no, not enough weight loss for the money that it costs.

·
livin large
7,557 Posts
Hay. Hees gradjewateing from a publick high skool most likely. Give hymn a brake!

BTW. I say nay. Why do that to a perfect car like that!
+1 on the skool thingy:rofl: but instead of a hood, why dont you get a set of rims, or just stash that cash in a high interest account, and put in about $50 to $75 every pay check and save up for that turbo kit. or that 5spd conversion.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
+1 on the skool thingy:rofl: but instead of a hood, why dont you get a set of rims, or just stash that cash in a high interest account, and put in about $50 to $75 every pay check and save up for that turbo kit. or that 5spd conversion.
i already decided i dont want it anymore. rims sound good, but im opening a bank account today, so no more car parts for a little bit.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i do like those rims, but i was smart and opened a bank account so i can save for college.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts