• yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • no

Votes: 28 90.3%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporter of Bimmer Lore
5,192 Posts
While the black look is esthetically more consistent, a large matte black side mirror in dim lighting conditions is just begging for some idiot to not see and bang into it.

·
* BLONDETOURAGE 2010*
14,256 Posts
While the black look is esthetically more consistent, a large matte black side mirror in dim lighting conditions is just begging for some idiot to not see and bang into it.
i agree it looks awesome but i think some one may hit it. But then again i have a black car and i always have black cars, in the time i have had both no one has ever smooshed my side mirror.:dunno:

edit:i changed my mind it looks like cheapish keep the silver looks way more classy!

·
Can't get enough of it...
51 Posts
nay...
Like everyone said it's more classy and try to find a color matched alternate side mirrors like AlboBMW said.

·
Registered
12,022 Posts
No way, your car looks clean, do the ac schnitzer mirrors...hot:thumbup:

·
Coconut Pete's paella!
5,208 Posts
Gotta go with :thumbdwn: Jake.

Black mirrors etc. just reminds me of the DX civic and DX accord (remember those)

By the way, it took me a second to realize you were asking about the mirrors. I thought you meant yay or nay on letting Matt LeBlanc borrow your car!!!!

·
Paraglide! Walk on air!
1,260 Posts
Keep the originals, Jake.

·
Paraglide! Walk on air!
1,260 Posts

·
Keeping it surreal
43,205 Posts
Alrighty, keeping it silver. :p

Idk, the acs look kinda small, we'll see.
Good move....the matte black looks like cheap aftermarket crap....(or an unmarked Crown Vic :)

·
In my own cars again
1,402 Posts
nay!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Big Nay from me. Keep the black mirrors on Mustangs ;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Alrighty, keeping it silver. :p

Idk, the acs look kinda small, we'll see.
The acs mirrors are small (compared to oem)but you would get used to them pretty quick/ i like them because they dont stick out so far they kind of "hug" the car,makes for a little sportier look.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts