Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Double Bimmers
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Owners Circle my production date moved up from 9/20 to 9/13!!! YES YES YES!!:thumbup:
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
CD-55 said:
According to the Owners Circle my production date moved up from 9/20 to 9/13!!! YES YES YES!!:thumbup:
Any updates on the silver beauty in your sig pic?
 

·
Car Junkie
Joined
·
3,390 Posts
CD-55 said:
According to the Owners Circle my production date moved up from 9/20 to 9/13!!! YES YES YES!!:thumbup:
9/13 - that's very soon! The wait on sedans must be pretty short right now. :thumbup: My order thru your dealership got bumped up two weeks at one point, but then it slipped by one before going 150.
 

·
Double Bimmers
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Yes!! My production date moved up a week!

TD said:

Any updates on the silver beauty in your sig pic?
No updates and I do not expect any for a while... September 12th.
 

·
Double Bimmers
Joined
·
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Yes!! My production date moved up a week!

Jetfire said:


9/13 - that's very soon! The wait on sedans must be pretty short right now. :thumbup: My order thru your dealership got bumped up two weeks at one point, but then it slipped by one before going 150.
Yeah, I don't really trust the owners circle anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,346 Posts
yo, that's great. esp considering jon's post in the flame board that 330i's are hard to come by. (= glad you are getting your new bimmer sooner than later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
783 Posts
9/13/02 Production Date here too (330i). Welcome to the club! The hard part is now just waiting......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
I had a 9/20 production date, and on Tuesday they bumped me up 2 weeks to 9/6 production date. Sure enough the Owners Circle changed from on order to scheduled for production.

I don't know why they moved it up 2 weeks, maybe they ran out of 02s to make early.

'03 330Ci, OB, NB, Step, PP, SP, Navi, Xenon, PD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Just cofirmed with BMWNA that my production date was moved up 2 weeks. In fact, my body shop work started 2 days ago, and I am in status code 150 now, moving to 151 very shortly.

The VIN was assigned and everything is moving along well. I am rather surprised that they started the '03 production already. I guess since there are very few changes with the Coupe, it was easy to transition.

'03 330Ci on the way.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
783 Posts
rbright said:
Just cofirmed with BMWNA that my production date was moved up 2 weeks. In fact, my body shop work started 2 days ago, and I am in status code 150 now, moving to 151 very shortly.

The VIN was assigned and everything is moving along well. I am rather surprised that they started the '03 production already. I guess since there are very few changes with the Coupe, it was easy to transition.

'03 330Ci on the way.......
That's great! I though 9/6/02 would be the start of 2003, but the earlier the better. I have a 9/13/02 estimated date and the vin# is assigned. It seems that 9/13/02 is the completed production date, so how long will it take to get to the states? I am thinking another month?

Thanks!
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top