BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You park your BMW and you keep on looking back at it to take in its coolness in all of its glory.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
you look at the blue and white emblem and smile. Bavaria!

·
Everything's Bigger in TX
7,121 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
You park your BMW and you keep on looking back at it to take in its coolness in all of its glory.

:thumbup:
Wow! I tought I was the only one who does that! When ever I park in a garage I stay and watch the attendant drive off to park it - not because I'm affraid they will scratch but, because I like to watch it in action (I know how that sounds but, it's true). She's one sexy beast.....:rofl:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You notice every BMW on the road and you do a mental check as to whether yours is better. . . . .AND IT ALWAYS IS!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
You have a 10 minute commute to the office and you decide to take the longer route to work... just so you can spend a little more time driving.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Or you spend all night on sites like this just seeing what everyone is doing with their cars just so u can get different ideas on what mods to do next to yours

·
Premium Member
6,882 Posts
When you look forward to hearing the sweet sound of the speed warning chime on the way to work... and again on the way home. :D

·
Over 20 years owning BMWs
720 Posts
...when given the option, you prefer to drive rather than fly to your destination.

Just did 2 quick trips, one to Austin and one to Dallas, from Houston. I could've flown there, but enjoyed driving soooooo much more!

·
Registered
82 Posts
You don't mind carrying that very large key fob in your pocket.

·
Everything's Bigger in TX
7,121 Posts
Have you used?
Yes. Works very well, but you need to do multiple coats is the chip that are deep. But the color match is perfect and it really reduces how noticeable the chip is.

Those examples in the video are more miraculous looking than real life. But it's way better than just a touch up kit from the dealer.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.