Bimmerfest BMW banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2018 M4 cabrio ZCP / 2018 X5M
1,706 Posts
Doubt the M4 coupe or vert is changing over to MY2021, as pricing, packages and options will carry forward from last year and remain a MY2020?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Doubt the M4 coupe or vert is changing over to MY2021, as pricing, packages and options will carry forward from last year and remain a MY2020?
M4 production ends in October 2020. Will probably be a 1 year hiatus until the new M4 goes on sale.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jon,

I'm in the market for a new M2 but was wondering if I should wait for the next MY. Have you heard anything about the 2021 M2? Are there any new exterior or interior colors?

Also, do you think the market is softening on the 2020s? I've seen people getting better deals close to invoice recently.

Thanks in advance.

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jon,

I'm in the market for a new M2 but was wondering if I should wait for the next MY. Have you heard anything about the 2021 M2? Are there any new exterior or interior colors?

Also, do you think the market is softening on the 2020s? I've seen people getting better deals close to invoice recently.

Thanks in advance.

Honestly, if you have any desire of buying a brand-new M2 in it's current body form, you had better get busy quickly!! Allocations to build new ones are becoming increasingly scarce, and dealer inventories are extremely low nationwide.

This is the end of the run for the M2 Comp Cp as we know it.

:eek:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jon,

I am confused by your reply. I thought M2C production wasn't ending until 6/21?

Thanks!

Dennis
No, this in the end of M2 Comp Cp. The final run I've been told will be M2 CS.

If you want to custom order a M2 Comp Cp now is the time.

·
Go Dawgs!
1,059 Posts
2021 5er Pricing?

Jon,

any idea when the 2021 5er pricing and ordering guides will come out? I need to replace our totaled 2019 M550xi. :cry:

I'm going to hold out for the LCI model at this point and place an order as soon as possible (hint) :angel:

·
Bimmerfest Founder
15,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jon,

any idea when the 2021 5er pricing and ordering guides will come out? I need to replace our totaled 2019 M550xi. :cry:

I'm going to hold out for the LCI model at this point and place an order as soon as possible (hint) :angel:

Hard to say given COVID-19/factory shutdowns.

·
Registered
41 Posts

The information will trickle out over several weeks and the guide will get bigger and change month to month as options are added and removed

·
Registered
77 Posts
Any idea when the G05 and F95 cut over to 2021 MY?

Hoping that some of the options available on the G05 become available on the F95/F95 comp.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Jon,

Wondering when they are going to announce the LCI given all that is going on. Figure it will be in the next 1-2 months.

·
Porleau
1,491 Posts
I noticed that '21 X3 models weren't listed. Will this be coming out soon?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts