BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In Production Status 150.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

September can't come quick enough for me!!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
stressdoc said:
Great car! All gray. Congrats!
Yeah I went with a monocrhomatic theme.

Hope it turns out ok.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm doing an Oct ED 335i space gray, ? leather interior, 6sp, pp, ca, nav, pdc, sp, heated seats, sat radio. Is there a site to look at different interior colors?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got a call from my dealer...

I guess I am status 150...

He said the car is now officially in production.

·
Registered
5 Posts
September 335i Delivery!

Just ordered my 335i yesterday - FIRST ALLOCATION! Specs: 6sp, metallic Monaco Blue, Dakota Brown leather, premium package, sport package and dark burl wood trim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dealer said he does not have the offical residual and money factor yet. I gave a refundable (in writing) 500 bucks to cutom order the car and when he gets the offical MF and residual rate he will appraise my 330ci (of which he has one on his used lot for 28k!) and then make a final decision on the payments. I'm so stoked I can barely freaking breathe!!!!!!

Whew.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't have anything in writing yet...

But over the phone my dealer told me 46K and change (Can't recall the exact number - and it doesn't really matter to me as long as I get the car in September or earlier).

·
Registered
94 Posts
My 335i ED was $1700 over invoice. PP,SP,sat radio, heated seats, metallic pt, CA, PDC, Nav = $44,130 + title,taxes, + plates. Hope that helps.:thumbup:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't worry about the price of my vehicle...

No matter how great of a deal you get there is ALMOST ALWAYS someone else that will do better.

I just don't really worry about 1-2K as long as I am happy with my vehicle, and have it when I want it.

And as the tired saying goes, if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it.

:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
colors

Is there a resource anywhere where you can see the color options (interior/exterior) for the 335?

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
torrentami said:
Is there a resource anywhere where you can see the color options (interior/exterior) for the 335?
Yes,

The full ordering guide is posted somewhere...

I don't have the link for it at my fingertips though.

BTW,

Is there any way to check where you are in your production status to see how the car is progressing?

·
Registered
157 Posts
MrSilver said:
And as the tired saying goes, if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it.

:)
Hmm, I can afford to pay MSRP for a 335...but why waste money? I choose to wait a couple of months and save thousands. This is why I've been asking what people are paying from time to time, to see when dealers will begin to budge.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
ezatnova said:
Hmm, I can afford to pay MSRP for a 335...but why waste money? I choose to wait a couple of months and save thousands. This is why I've been asking what people are paying from time to time, to see when dealers will begin to budge.
My current lease is about up and I need a car for September. Waiting a couple of months is not an option for me. That being siad, I don't mind spending an extra 1-2K more for the car I want as long as it will be delivered when I need the vehicle.

If I couldn't get the 335i (a brand new body style/engine) in September I would be more price conscious if buying a vehicle that was not just being released (i.e., an e90 330i).

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
MrSilver said:
My current lease is about up and I need a car for September. Waiting a couple of months is not an option for me. That being siad, I don't mind spending an extra 1-2K more for the car I want as long as it will be delivered when I need the vehicle.

If I couldn't get the 335i (a brand new body style/engine) in September I would be more price conscious if buying a vehicle that was not just being released (i.e., an e90 330i).
You are aware that you can extend your BMW lease up to six months as long as you provide them with a production number or vin #.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ckm1515 said:
You are aware that you can extend your BMW lease up to six months as long as you provide them with a production number or vin #.
I'm driving an Audi TT.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.