BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
Not sure whether I should post it here but please bear with me.
somebody rammed his/her door to my rear seat door and left a ding with scratch where I can see even the metal itself. I searched over the bimmerfest and found info only regarding to do-it-yourself kits. Currently, I can think of two options: (1) bring it to BMW dealer shop, or (2) bring it to a body shop. I called some shops and they quote between $300 and $500. It's a bit expensive than I expected.
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Joon

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Hi.
Not sure whether I should post it here but please bear with me.
somebody rammed his/her door to my rear seat door and left a ding with scratch where I can see even the metal itself. I searched over the bimmerfest and found info only regarding to do-it-yourself kits. Currently, I can think of two options: (1) bring it to BMW dealer shop, or (2) bring it to a body shop. I called some shops and they quote between $300 and $500. It's a bit expensive than I expected.
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Joon
I would call around to some of the better detail shops in your area and see if they can help...some will have a mobile or dent-less repair guy...I have a local source for me that air brushes scratches and dose a fine job.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.