This is my first post here on the forum, so am excited to be a contributing member of the forum.
I have a black 2011 F10 550i. Overall, I couldnt be happier with the car. Nonetheless, I had to make some mods to the stock, and am happy with the progress to date. Here are the upgrades:
1. ACS springs, dropping the car by 25mm. You cant believe how much better the drive quality improves, particularly while taking turns.
2. A set of 21 ADV1 ADV7TS on the car. Even though less rubber, it definitely made the car drive smoother, given non-run flats now in place.
3. Just ordered the Meisterschaft EVC exhaust. I cant wait till installed, and hear the real way this car is meant to be.
Now the part I need help with.
1. I am considering whether I should put BMW center caps (manufactured by ADV1), or if I should keep the plain center caps that come with the upgraded rims. I just feel that the current center caps are too plain and the BMW logo (either blue / white or black / white) would just fill up that space and give it a nicer look.
2. I convinced the local Meisterschaft dealer to throw in painting the calipers as part of the purchase. Question is, what color do you best think goes with the black setup? I generally like a classy look, and so am not sure if Red / Yellow would stick to that theme, or whether going with a black caliper paint and the BMW letters in white works better?
All of your thoughts are much appreciated. Thanks in advance!