BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

The automatic phone production status message says "Your vehicle is scheduled for production with no confirmed production date yet". What does this mean? Will it go into production in a week or many weeks? What are your experiences? My order was placed 26th May (Thursday).

Thanks for your help.

-Bimal

·
Hated by hater haters
1,652 Posts
bimalh said:
Hello,

The automatic phone production status message says "Your vehicle is scheduled for production with no confirmed production date yet". What does this mean? Will it go into production in a week or many weeks? What are your experiences? My order was placed 26th May (Thursday).
Your dealer knows the production week assigned to your car. Ask him what it is.

I ordered my M3 on Feb 28 and took delivery Apr 20, slightly over 7 weeks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bimal :

Congrats on placing the order.

I placed my order on May 18th. The car is expected to complete production by May31st. The dealer says I can get it latest by June 20th. Please call the dealer . They have access to BMW systems with a very detailed tracking option.

Cheers

Amit

·
Registered
261 Posts
My 330i is May Production for ED pick-up end of June. I am reasonably certain my car was built already but owners circle still shows me as "On Order". I am not sure why they bother to do "tracking" when they can't be botherd to update it. It seems like it serves little purpose except to scare and frustrate people and generate extra Bimmerfest threads.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Folks. My dealer informed me that the 23rd week of this year is "production week" of my car.

So my car starts to get built on the 6th of June. Is there a possibility that I will receive the car by August 6th. I am in San Francisco Bar Area, California.

·
Hated by hater haters
1,652 Posts
bimalh said:
Thanks Folks. My dealer informed me that the 23rd week of this year is "production week" of my car.

So my car starts to get built on the 6th of June. Is there a possibility that I will receive the car by August 6th. I am in San Francisco Bar Area, California.
If next week is your production week, then you should have your car by mid to late July.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My car's Production Completion Date is June 9th. I am in California San Francisco Bay Area. By when do you think I will get my car delivered?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks,
-Bimal

·
Registered
202 Posts
This is all a bit confusing. My car was ordered July 7 and showed in the owners circle as ordered. Today, August 1m it showed up as Scheduled for Production. My dealer told me the car wasn't going to be built until September. Will I see a production or completion date on the BMW web site?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts