BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please post your pics from Z Rally '09 here. I'm almost done with my uploads.

Congrats to all the winners & many thanks to the sponsors! Not bad for a free event & considering it was started by just a bunch of Z enthusiasts:thumbup:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks to one and all for a really great time. Great people. Great cars.

There are already a lot of nice shots from other, but here are a couple of shots from above the street.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
awesome event. kudos to everyone who helped set it up. got there a little late, and wished i could have talked to more of you guys. i was this guy, shooting w/ the 4x5 film camera haha

don't know when the 4x5 film will be posted b/c i don't know how to scan them yet lol. i just learned how to use the camera. will have the other digital pics up soon. i'm putting some extra lovin into a couple of the shots, so it's taking a bit.

--------------

EDIT: here they are..

I thought this was amusing. Was it a retirement home? They were asking me what the heck was going on lol

I'm thinking about printing a couple out on canvas. PM me if you're interested in buying one for a nominal fee to cover expenses.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i printed a 16x20 canvas for testing. turned out great. let me know if you want any of the above printed out (matte/metallic, cardboard/foam/canvas mounting, etc). i'm not trying to make a killing off prints. just enough to cover expenses. PM me w/ what you want and i'll let you know how much shipped. there will be no logos/watermarks on the prints.

mods, if this is against the forum rules, then i'll take it down.

this 16x20 canvas mount would be $75 shipped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts