BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

Z3 2000 2.5l 73K with EXTRAS! L.I Area

1532 0
BMW Z3, 2000 2.5L, Cosmo Black, 73K. Very very good condition, engine excellent condition. New soft top within last year,
New Yokahama tires all around within 5K, oil and filter changed every 4-5K, with receipts. Cooling system was completely redone
this year: Stewart water pump, new hoses, new thermo, flushed. Powersteering rebuilt. New pusher fan from BMW. All of these were done as a preventive maint
not becasue of problems. Will come with: set of winter tires ( 1 season) and wheels; matching Cosmo Black hard top, with mounting kit already installed.
Wind cheater for between the roll bars. Auto convertable top, works great. This car is all-season drivable, with the hard top!
Great sounding and more powerful then the 4 cyl. The M52TU 6 cyl motor is one of the best BMW ever made. Receipts for all work done.
Manual 5 speed, clutch in excellent condition. Black leather interior, good condition. New BMW badges on front and sides.
If you are looking for a Z3, it will be hard to beat the value I am offering here, the winter tires & wheels, Hard top and mounting kit, and new soft top
alone are worth $3500 alone. Call six 3 one, four 3 four 7091 after 6PM weekdays or anytime weekends. Asking price $13,000, slightly negotiable.

Z3's are destined to be a classic - get yours early and continue to baby it, it will put a smile on your face every time you start it.
The Cosmo Black color on the Z3 is sinister in the extreme! Stock BMW wheels are in prefect condition, no curb rash.

I am selling to buy a Z3 coupe, otherwise I'd keep this car until they pry it from my dead hands.