BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lights of the centre console were blown so i bought new ones but as you all know you buy the globe with the plastic housing because you cant sperate the globe from the housing, in any case, i just want to know how to remove the old blown ones because i cant get them out! its the 2 thats behind the fan switches and such. and another question, does the fog light and the roof switch and the light height switches have lights in them aswell because i can never see them at night and thought maybe their lights are also blown?

·
19,585 Miles
11,141 Posts
My lights of the centre console were blown so i bought new ones but as you all know you buy the globe with the plastic housing because you cant sperate the globe from the housing, in any case, i just want to know how to remove the old blown ones because i cant get them out! its the 2 thats behind the fan switches and such. and another question, does the fog light and the roof switch and the light height switches have lights in them aswell because i can never see them at night and thought maybe their lights are also blown?
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17021&highlight=hvac

·
Banned
5,871 Posts
does the fog light and the roof switch and the light height switches have lights in them aswell because i can never see them at night and thought maybe their lights are also blown?
wish I had those problems....

the M's don't have fogs and what's a "light height switch"? :dunno:

I don't believe all the switches light up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts