BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a Weissman hardtop on my 2002 Z3. In my opinion it's much better than OEM, having a larger rear window, and is very luxuriously padded inside. However it was not cheap, even second hand. As KBH22102 says, the OEM hardtop is probably the cheapest. They come up on Ebay or forum boards fairly frequently, but make sure you get the fitting kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a Weissman hardtop on my 2002 Z3. In my opinion it's much better than OEM, having a larger rear window, and is very luxuriously padded inside. However it was not cheap, even second hand. As KBH22102 says, the OEM hardtop is probably the cheapest. They come up on Ebay or forum boards fairly frequently, but make sure you get the fitting kit.
The Weissman hands down has the best Headliner you will find but I have yet to see one the the US.:(

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very interesting. Never seen that top. The rear backlight is generous indeed. Does it use the OEM rear latching system?
Yes it fits using the standard fitting kit. :thumbup:

The Weissman hands down has the best Headliner you will find but I have yet to see one the the US.:(
You're right, it is great! Not easy to find in Europe either - I had to travel to Netherlands to pick it up :thumbdwn:

But it's a great hardtop

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.