BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a very good condition z3 hard top for sale in the phoenix area if anyone is interested. PM if you are.

·
Registered
652 Posts
You need to post a price since this is not ebay

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good idea. Lets call it $1500.00 for the top, and hardware. I prefer not to ship (the hardtop) and I'm willing to deliver up to 50 miles from metro Phoenix.

The rear end of the car was smashed and isn't worth repairing. The hood was tweaked as well...otherwise all other parts are available....as I'm parting it out.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'd be interested in alot of parts but you won't ship anything at all right?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont mind shipping easily shippable things...I just dont want to go through the trouble of shipping a hard top. PM me with what you are looking for. The car is a stock 99 with the sports package. The rear bumper and trunk is damaged and the hood and quarter panel is damaged. The engine, trans, subframe and drivetrain are fine, though. The soft top is in good condition, but the rear plastic window is ****.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Haha I was close, i thought you meant sh-t. Ok I'm not sure how to send PM's but ill figure it out. I was mainly thinking drivers door.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol....It was the "s" word! To PM me...just click on my screen name then click on private message. The door(s) are available.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts