///M 'n it up!
The inside of the back driver's side tire on my car wears much faster than the outside. Here is a list of what I know.
- I've had the car aligned twice at two different shops, both of which claimed the car was perfectly aligned before they got it.
- The car has as a slight steering wheel alignment problem, where the steering wheel must be about 3 degrees to the right for the car to go straight. The alignment shops said they checked the steering alignment as well.
- No other tires have uneven wear.
- The previous owner mounted 225/45s all the way around, and put the rear rims on the front. So the front tires walls were streched and loopsided inward. This was fixed a year ago when I purchased the car.
- I havn't discovered any of the rear diff or subframe tearing issues, and it doesn't appear the car ever had the problem (no signs of patch work, or fixing).
- The car has 65k miles on its stock suspension.