BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In an effort to make membership application and payment easier the BOD is considering implementing an electronic membership form which would allow folks to apply and renew membership online. Membership dues would be paid using the PayPal payment system.

Is this something that may be of interest to you (members and prospective members)?

Appreciate the feedback.

Mike aka "///ZRDSTER"

·
Registered
65 Posts
:thumbup:

I would definitely like to be able to do this online... My membership expired last year because I never found the time to actually find a check (who uses those anymore) and mail the thing in!! How retro.

Put the form online and I'm sure renewals will go up and new members would join more easily. People are already spoiled by the internet and unfortunately, having to send in a letter with a renewal could be enough to get their Z3CCA membership off of their front burner and relegated to the 'I might do it later when I have some spare time' pile.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you contact me via email I will give you the link for the electornic form. It isn't ready to "go loive" yet but it works. Just not as pretty as it should be...

[email protected]

:thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts