BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi (new here)
I don't see many pictures of Z4's in Monaco blue - it's a colour I'm looking at getting. I have seen it on other cars, but it's just the Z4 I'm interested in. If you have any Monaco Blue Z4 images, please post them (ideally with beige interior, but any will do!)

Thanks!

·
Back in the fold
126 Posts
The web page for the (Euro) BMW Individual program has a configurator that has Mon Blue as an ext color choice. Fairly realistic looking too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Samiad said:
Hi (new here)
I don't see many pictures of Z4's in Monaco blue - it's a colour I'm looking at getting. I have seen it on other cars, but it's just the Z4 I'm interested in. If you have any Monaco Blue Z4 images, please post them (ideally with beige interior, but any will do!)

Thanks!
There's a demo car doing the rounds at BMW UK dealers that's in Monaco Blue. It's on a 3.0si with cream leather. It looks nice, but quite dark. We concluded that it looked better than Saphire Black (i.e. more colourful and therefore interesting) and it worked well with the lighter interior. It certainly suited the lines of the car and looked quite classy.

Perhaps someone at BMW UK can tell you whereabouts its currently on display.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. It's quite hard to visualise the colour and even photos don't convey the full effect.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Have one

We just picked up a Monaco blue 3.0i in June. If you need any particular I can try and get some. IT is a tough color to capture on film to show what it looks like. It is a dark metallic blue.
-Matt

·
resU deretsigeR
6,259 Posts
Error Ignore post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.