m seats
heated seats

43500 msrp.
1500 down/475 month/24 months

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
How many miles/year? What is the MF?

It looks like you're getting about $2500 off MSRP (by my rough numbers on bmwusa.com) which I don't think is too bad though a lot of people on here start at invoice and go up. Maybe you did that, I dunno from the details you posted :).

Secondly, keep the $1500. There are a number of reasons people recommend not putting any money down on a lease. The big two are 1) you'll loose it if you write the car off and 2) the MF is usually so low there are better uses for the money.

Need more important details though like: What color combo are you thinking about? :angel:

Good luck!

Also, there was a thread not too long ago about some amazing offers from BWM on the Z4. Might be worth a look. http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149995&highlight=Z4+lease+deals ( I know, it's talking about June..but some good comments in there about lease deals in general)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mrsp 43500, negotiated price 39500, mf .0025? (dont remember)
1500 down (includes first payment)/475 month/24 months/10k miles
black

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im gonna do it, no one is posting anything.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
$4000 off MSRP sounds like a good deal to me. With tax in that's a better deal then I could work on the calculator.

Go for it!! :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks James!!!

its for a manual black/black/black roadster. hard to find manual in cali.

·
Chairman of the Bored
3,303 Posts
el indiano said:
what do you think of this lease quote?

06 z4 3.0i
premium
sport
xenon
m seats
heated seats

43500 msrp.
1500 down/475 month/24 months
I put your deal in a spreadsheet which is in the ask a dealer section. It looks OK.
The dealer gets $1800 from BMW on this car and the base money factor is .0009. So it looks like the money factor you are paying is .0011 and the dealer is making approximately the $1800 plus some on the MF markup. If you read the ask a dealer section there are people who would say this is a little high but I think it is a fair deal. The nuts would be $416 per month assuming 7% sales tax. You get $416 by going to $38,500 and Acq fee $625 and buy money factor of .0009. Drive off would be $1265. :thumbup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what are other people getting for a 3.0i roadster????

·
Chairman of the Bored
3,303 Posts
el indiano said:
what are other people getting for a 3.0i roadster????
It just depends on how much time and effort you are willing to put into it. As my previous post indicated the best possible deal is $416 with $1265 drive off. I'm paying $492 for mine and it had an MSRP of $48,870 and I could have done even better if I wanted to waste a lot of time.
One thing you might want to consider is the multiple security deposit program (MSD) offered by BMW financial services (BMWFS). You can reduce the money factor by .00007 for each extra security deposit. Read about it in the ask a dealer section.:)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks mclaren!!

the sales tax is 8%. i could prob get a slightly better deal, but i really want a manual and they are really hard to find out here.

the car i found is a manual fully loaded except for nav. Its the color i want, so thats good.
i didnt want all the extras but it's all they have at our for a manual black roasdser.

·
Chairman of the Bored
3,303 Posts
el indiano said:
thanks mclaren!!

the sales tax is 8%. i could prob get a slightly better deal, but i really want a manual and they are really hard to find out here.

the car i found is a manual fully loaded except for nav. Its the color i want, so thats good.
i didnt want all the extras but it's all they have at our for a manual black roasdser.
I'd go ahead and get it. I pretty sure you'll love the car and the options are worth the extra IMO. I'm in the camp that feels that a reasonable deal is fine and am not willing to fight over every last dollar. Your deal is OK.;)

I've had a lot of very nice cars in my life but the Z4 3.0si is the most fun to drive.

·
swinging a big stick
3,940 Posts
el indiano said:
thanks James!!!

its for a manual black/black/black roadster. hard to find manual in cali.
Irvine seemed to have a bunch of manual Z4s when we got ours. They only had 2 3.0si's without NAV however.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Sorry, but I think you should be able to do better. My lease numbers work out almost exactly the same, maybe a couple bucks more (literally), except I got a 3.0Si. Options on my car:

Metallic paint (Silvergrey)
Extended leather (Dream Red)
M Seats
Xenons
Heated seats
Hardtop prep
Premium
Sport

I'm also on 24/10,000.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
cantona7 said:
Sorry, but I think you should be able to do better. My lease numbers work out almost exactly the same, maybe a couple bucks more (literally), except I got a 3.0Si. Options on my car:
This is something the think about. The same thing happens with the 325/330's. As you start to load it up with options the difference lease deals becomes smaller and smaller between the 3.0i and 3.0si.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.