BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like compile a small thread of how much new owners of the M coupe paid for their new car so people like me who are interested in purchasing one can see how much they are going for across the country.

also to recommend any dealers that are selling them at a fair price.

·
matching revs in
400 Posts
MSRP -$500
Dad bought an X3 at the same time which gave us both a discount.

·
Color blind photographer
1,730 Posts
Msrp -$1800

·
Registered
868 Posts
rca06Mcoupe said:
MSRP for car, options and accessories. No discounts, no mark -up. Same prices as listed on BMWNA
Same - BMWCA...

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2600 below msrp

yeah im interested too. where did you get it at 2600 below msrp???

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
also where did the guy that got 1800 off msrp get his from?

·
///Mtourage
486 Posts
D.D. said:
WHAT??????? WHERE?????? WTF?????????? Where and WHAT dealer is THIS AT??????????????:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
Bell BMW in NJ.... My father has bought alot of cars here over the years so we tend to get pretty good deals when ever we buy from them. Also we bought two M coupes so this prolly helped us get so much off.:thumbup:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thats a really great deal. i was just on Bell bmw's site. too bad i dont live in new jersey.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Not everyone is going to get the same deal. Depends on supply and demand at a particular dealer, and your relationship with a particular dealer. Check with the bimmerfest "forum dealers" first and go from there, IMO. Adrian at Nalley BMW in Decatur GA (forum sponsor) was great to work with and he gave me a good deal. Out of courtesy to him I won't publicly divulge the details. Market conditions may change but I'm sure he'd do his best to earn your business... and you'll be very pleased!

·
Registered
10 Posts
1K and 1.5K over invoice at various dealers. Naturally, I went with the lowest offer :).

-Evan

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
please post the dealer that we get these prices from too.

·
Registered
232 Posts
EvanL said:
1K and 1.5K over invoice at various dealers. Naturally, I went with the lowest offer :).

-Evan
I think we have a winner !!!:thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts