BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was setting my Clock using the Clock and S/R buttons on the Odo cluster when I got into a weird test mode. It said T:1 and then I pressed S/R and it went to T:2.

Does anyone know what this is and what I did to get it ? And can I set things up/screw them up through this mode ?

I think the key was in the 2nd position and I held the Clock button for a long time. I think. :stupid::tsk:

·
Registered
472 Posts
I was setting my Clock using the Clock and S/R buttons on the Odo cluster when I got into a weird test mode. It said T:1 and then I pressed S/R and it went to T:2.

Does anyone know wha tthis is and what I did to get it ? And can I set things up/screw then up through this mode ?

I think the key was in the 2nd position and I held the Clock button for a long time. I think. :stupid::tsk:
I forget which T# it is, but one of them will cause the RPM lights to do things...it's been a few years since I did it...

·
Registered
149 Posts
I remember coming across a post a long while back that outlined some of the test options...not sure what forum it was on. Try google'ing 'bmw test mode' or something similar to see what shows up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts