BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
10,856 Posts
It would seem that someone really needs to work on his budgeting...

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
If you had the cash, would you take it? In theory, it would be a guaranteed profit maker if you could sell them for what they were actually worth after the sale... but sounds a little too good to be true.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When a man is that desparate..you never know. I think he's using reversed psychology. The price will eventually go up. ;)

PS: Where have you been Alee?? :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
This guy is probably lying between his teeth. Why is his cars in New Mexico and not in LA with him?? If he can afford 200k worth of cars to just be sitting a garage in another state don't you think he'd be able to come up with the money to afford this property in Las Vegas? And why such the cheap price...and if he is raising the price why would he only open the bidding till tuesday thats not enough time....I wouldn't trust my 100k on this guys word or even waste the time running out there on a plane. Quick deals like this are the ones that turn sour. If I'm buying a Z8 or an M5 or in this case both I would need atleast a week or two to think about it ;O)

·
Registered
258 Posts
If this guy is serious about letting a Z8 in perfect condition go for $60k, he must be desperate for the cash.

·
Registered
528 Posts
My theory on this:

Well of course who would not like to get such deal, right? For one thing he can go to a dealer and get much more than that. But he isn't. So something is obviously out of place. If you look at the e46fanatics forum he states the z8 has only 1800 miles, but the same guy posts he has 8k miles on the z8 on dtmpower.net
A) it could be mistake cuz maybe he meant the mileage of the m5.

Secondly, the vin he provided it does not show anything on carfax. Maybe the car was never registered. Also, in his signature he has listing of other cars, but not the M5 or Z8. Upon doing a little more research this guy never talked about this two cars in any of his previous posts. Kinda interesting.

I am not gonna sit here and say he's lying. But the fact is if he afford to pay for such cars cash, then how come he does not have 100k available to him in any of his accounts? Sorta don't make sense. Then again this is America and anything is possible.

Just does not add up. He lives in Cali, but the car is New Mexico. HMMM. Is this his car of his brother's or who's is it???

he says it's sold. so all of the wishful thinkers, go back to saving money.

LIL Raja
my 2 cents

·
Registered
240 Posts
Well, here's what I know: Supposedly the cars are his brothers and he lives in New Mexico. I emailed him and told him I would buy both. He never emailed me back. I was probably too late. Anyways, he had bought property in Las Vegas and needed 100k by tue to close escrow on it. The property is going to be used for building a 7-11 and would generate mega cash every month for leasing it. I have no idea who bought both cars, but damnit, I missed out!

·
Registered
528 Posts
i have heard this from quiet a few people that he did not get back to. Also, if he bought a property then why is he selling his brother's car. Just kinda wierd situation. but it is possible that it's true. If it is somone is hella lucky.

lil raja

·
Registered
108 Posts
My bet is they were Euro-spec imports (but still a great deal). The combined value, in USA, of the two would be ~ $150k.

If they were not properly certified for EPA and DOT complaince, the new owner has rolled the dice in a huge way.

Mark

1 - 20 of 20 Posts