BimmerFest BMW Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have 2004 330ci Alpine White and I am not sure which products to use for my car -- Zaino Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish and Z-6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray or Klasse All In One and Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze.

I'd appreciate feedback from people that have used the products and your opinion which would work better on Alpine White paint.

Thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
BavarianDoc said:
Hi,

I have 2004 330ci Alpine White and I am not sure which products to use for my car -- Zaino Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish and Z-6 Ultra Clean Gloss Enhancer Spray or Klasse All In One and Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze.

I'd appreciate feedback from people that have used the products and your opinion which would work better on Alpine White paint.

Thanks!
I had Klasse twins on my white Jetta and liked it, but the majority say that Zaino on light colored vehicles is sharp. I went with the Klasse due to its simplicity and cost. Zaino takes a bit more work (IMHO), but it can be a system that once you start, you just keep adding on as time goes on. I think you'd be happy with either.

·
Retired and Enjoying It
157 Posts
BavarianDoc said:
Hi,

Thanks!
I haven't used Zaino, but have used the Klasse twins on mine since new (20 months) with excellent results. Klasse leaves a clean shine. I also use Klasse AIO on the wheels and windows (except the windshield). The photo below isn't the greatest.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts