BimmerFest BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chuck Bennet, the president of Zymol, approached Andy and I at Homecoming this year and asked us if we want to be a reseller. They want us bad actually, which is kind of nice.

I am a Meguiar's faithful. Never used Zymol. We ordered a bunch of their stuff to try on our cars, but I am curious how many people use zymol, what they think of it (especially the prices), any bad expereinces, what products they like best in the zymol lineup, etc.

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
I used Zymol for my boats, great product...nothing took out the oxidation on gel coats like Zymol did. I've used it on a white automobile, and it lasted quite a long time, 3+ months. Its a good product IMO, alittle spendy, but good.

·
Premium Member
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ripsnort said:
I used Zymol for my boats, great product...nothing took out the oxidation on gel coats like Zymol did. I've used it on a white automobile, and it lasted quite a long time, 3+ months. Its a good product IMO, alittle spendy, but good.
The real question I'm asking.... Do you think we can move $5000/month of it?? (hint: rhetorical question/our problem). Thanks for the input. I've heard nothing but "It's good" and "It's expensive" from everyone I've asked.

$5K seems like a lot of freakin wax to me!

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Hmm, you planning on selling door to door? :)

That I don't know...see if they'll work something out with you, tell em you'll do it if you can return the products if you don't sell your allotment...:dunno: Nothing worse than being stuck with something you can't move...

·
Registered
125 Posts
hmmmmmmmm

well it's not like it is an exclusive product,

I've never used it (and wouldn't) but you can buy the Basic version at EVERY auto parts store AND Walmart, Target, and K-Marts.

I'm also no business man, but I would not Invest $5,000 a month in it, but if they "front" it to you at no charge and you only pay for what you sell, then I suppose it would be a no-lose situation....

·
Banned
22,730 Posts
Re: hmmmmmmmm

unleasHell said:
well it's not like it is an exclusive product,

I've never used it (and wouldn't) but you can buy the Basic version at EVERY auto parts store AND Walmart, Target, and K-Marts.

I've heard this before. When I was using this product, it was the early 90's and it was quite expensive..did they dumb down the formula and sell it cheaper? :dunno:

The product I used back then was a great product.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.