Welcome to Bimmerfest -- The #1 Online Community for BMW related information! Please enjoy the discussion forums below and share your experiences with the 200,000 current, new and past BMW owners. The forums are broken out by car model and into other special interest sections such as BMW European Delivery and a special forum to voice your questions to the many BMW dealers on the site to assist our members!

Please follow the links below to help get you started!

Go Back   Bimmerfest - BMW Forums > BMW Model Discussions > 5 Series > E39 (1997 - 2003)

E39 (1997 - 2003)
The BMW 5-Series (E39 chassis) was introduced in the United States as a 1997 model year car and lasted until the 2004 when the E60 chassis was released. The United States saw several variations including the 525i, 528i, 530i and 540i. -- View the E39 Wiki

Old 08-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Seek to understand,^Value

Mein Auto: 02 BMW 525i M54 auto 130K
What is the best place to find a list of all the light bulbs in our various E39s?

Q: Do you know of better links for a cross reference of all bulbs in any particular BMW E39 (so we can better help others)?

Today, I pointed a user to the owners manual to find a list of the necessary interior bulbs:
- E39 (1997 - 2003) > E39 1998 interior bulb size?

Unfortunately, the OP replied that the owners manuals were of no use for identifying replacement bulbs.

I didn't look and, I guess, I could have gone to RealOEM, and, one by one, looked up each of the bulbs (which is what I do when "I" need a bulb) ... but, it was easier to just go to the bestlinks where I typed /bulb F3, to find, among others:
- Sylvania Bulbs replacement guide

This link 'seems' to list all the bulbs needed for any model BMW; but, it's apparently only a listing of Sylvania/Osram replacement part numbers.
  • Low beam headlamp H7
  • High beam headlamp H7
  • Stop light 7506
  • High mount stop light 7506
  • Fog/Driving light H8
  • License plate 6418
  • Back up light 7506
  • Parking light 64132
  • Front turn signal 3156A
  • Rear turn signal 7507
  • Tail light Assembly (?)
  • Rear sidemarker Assembly (?)
  • Glove box 6418
  • Map light 64113
  • Dome light 6411
  • Step/Courtesy light 64111
  • Trunk/Cargo area 6411
  • Instrument-general 2721
My question:
Q: Do you know of better links for a cross reference of all bulbs in any particular BMW E39 (so we can better help others)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvania
2002 BMW 500 Series (With halogen capsule headlamps)
Low beam headlamp
H7
H7SU SilverStar Ultra: The brightest and whitest light. Up to 50% brighter, up to 40% more downroad visibility and up to 50% more sideroad visibility.
H7ST SilverStar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
H7EB EcoBright - Your Environmental Choice. Save Energy - Save Money. Up to 25% brighter light. CO2 reduced 9 to 21%. Gas savings $2 to $19.
H7XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.
H7CB Cool Blue: The whiter light for style. Up to 25% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

High beam headlamp
H7
H7SU SilverStar Ultra: The brightest and whitest light. Up to 50% brighter, up to 40% more downroad visibility and up to 50% more sideroad visibility.
H7ST SilverStar: The brighter and whiter light. Up to 35% brighter, up to 30% more downroad visibility and up to 35% more sideroad visibility.
H7EB EcoBright - Your Environmental Choice. Save Energy - Save Money. Up to 25% brighter light. CO2 reduced 9 to 21%. Gas savings $2 to $19.
H7XV XtraVision: The brighter light for upgraded performance. Up to 30% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.
H7CB Cool Blue: The whiter light for style. Up to 25% brighter light and up to 25% more downroad visibility.

Parking light

Front turn signal
3156A

Rear turn signal
7507LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.
7506ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
7506LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Tail light
Assembly

Stop light
7506ST SilverStar: The brighter, whiter signal light. Up to 30% brighter light, up to 20% whiter light and up to 10% farther and wider.
7506LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

High mount stop light

Fog/Driving light
H8

License plate
6418LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Back up light

Rear sidemarker
Assembly

Glove box
6418LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Map light

Dome light
6411LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Step/Courtesy light
6486X

Trunk/Cargo area
6411LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Instrument-general
2721LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

__________________________________________________ __

Last edited by bluebee; 08-05-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Ads by Google
Old 08-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '97 540i 6 speed
These numbers are generic, sans alphabetic suffix, and can be used for other manufacturers. However, I've found that Osram bulbs have traditionally been manufactured in Yurrip, and have a stainless steel base, ideal to make the LKM satisfied.

Ed in San Jose '97 540i 6 speed aspensilber over aubergine leather. Build date 3/97. Golden Gate Chapter BMW CCA Nr 62319.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:07 PM

For cross reference, this thread was posted today:
-> E39 (1997 - 2003) > Interior Lighting Headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaze540 View Post
Just purchased LED lights for the interior of my car. I did alot of research and was really excited about them coming. Should have known better. First of all I was under the impression that all the festoon bulbs were the same size. That is not the case. The puddle lights on each door, the 2 trunk lights and the glove box are all 36mm. The 4 mirror lights (two for each side), the front dome light, and the 2 rear (non-map) lights are 42mm.
So that's 7x36mm and 7x42mm festoons. Now for the map lights.
I posted a thread earlier asking about the map lights and didn't get any helpful responses. I was able to figure out that they are BA9S sockets, so I bought 4 4x3528 bulbs. Well when I went to install these lights I started up front. Replaced one map light, it didn't work. Tried it on the other side. Nothing. Tried all 4 bulbs in each socket up front. Nothing. Put the halogen lights back in and voila, light. So I moved on to the map lights in the back seat which work perfectly (same bulbs). Since I didn't have the right size festoon bulbs, I put the halogens back in the back seat as well.

So I went back today and installed all the bulbs that I could, the 4 doors and the trunk (we'll get to that too). I decided to try the front map lights again. Still nothing there, except for the fact that when I replaced them with the halogen lights, they stopped working too. So now I have to figure out why that happened. In addition, something similar happened in the trunk. For some reason, the light that goes in the actual trunk lid has no wires. I took the carpeted molding off and found the connection in the harness, but no wires from the harness to the light. After noticing that one of the door lights wasn't working, I popped it out and took it to the trunk to test (easiest to access). I realized I had the bulb in the wrong way, so I turned it around, plugged it back in and it worked. I took that one back to the door and when I reconnected the trunk light it wouldn't work. I tried opening and closing the trunk, locking and unlocking the doors, but nothing worked. I tried a new bulb, nothing. So now I have no front map lights and no trunk light.

Wow. That's alot. Let's summarize.

-If you're replacing your interior lights, you need 7x36mm festoons, 7x42mm festoons, 4xBA9S bulbs.

-Why do the BA9S bulbs work in the back seat but not in the front? Do i need resistors or something? And if I need resistors for the map lights will I need them for the dome lights?

-What are some possible causes for a light socket to stop working in between changing bulbs? This happened to me with the front map lights and the trunk light. I've read that most of the lights are one the same wire to the GM, so I'm not really sure why one would stop working but the others wouldn't if the bulbs are all brand new.

Any help is appreciated.

EDIT:
Went back outside on a hunch and checked the lights again. The trunk light and the map lights work now. I have no idea why, but if it's one less thing to deal with I'm not complaining. So now my only question is why don't the BA9S bulbs work in the front?
Your job, in return, is to read the suggested threads, where the best people will always add value to those threads, either by pictures or by descriptions, so the next person with the same problem stands on your shoulders.
See also: E39 Bestlinks & How to easily find what you need
Old 09-05-2012, 06:08 PM

Mein Auto: 1997 540iA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebee View Post
  • Glove box 6418
  • Map light 64113
  • Dome light 6411
  • Step/Courtesy light 64111
  • Trunk/Cargo area 6411
per bluebee's request, I have some info to add.

The "glove box" (6418) and "step/courtesy light" (64111) are both the same bulb, just your standard 36mm festoon.

In addition, the "Trunk/Cargo Area" (6411) bulbs were also 36mm festoons ON MY CAR. I say that in all caps because I have a sneaking suspicion that the trunk light was replaced with a "step/courtesy" light.

The "Dome Light" (6411) is a 42mm festoon. This applies to the front dome light, the rear domes (the parallelogram shaped lights on the c pillars) and the mirror lights (that come on when you open the mirror in the sun visor. If you aren't sure which ones I'm talking about, go open your door. The 3 "Domes" and the "courtesy lights" come on automatically.

The "Map Light" (64113) was the hardest to figure out (I'm not done yet). I do know that you have 4, 2 in the front by the dome, and 1 on each c pillar. These lights are BA9S bases. So far, I have only been able to get the rear ones to work. Will update when I figure out what to do about the front map lights.

So if you're looking to do an interior LED upgrade, here's what you'll need

-7 x 36mm Festoons
- 4 puddle lights
- 2 trunk lights
- 1 glove box light
-7 x 42mm Festoons
-2 x 2 mirror lights
- 3 dome lights
-4 x BA9S bulbs
-Again, I have only been able to make the rear lights work here, you may need something else to get the front map lights to work

Last edited by dbaze540; 09-05-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbaze540 View Post
per bluebee's request, I have some info to add
Thanks for helping others!

BTW, I looked up 'festoon' lighting, in the dictionary, which didn't help all that much. But googling for festoon bulbs helped to understand what it means.

Here's a closup:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	festoon.png
Views:	497
Size:	338.4 KB
ID:	340582   Click image for larger version

Name:	osram_festoon.png
Views:	503
Size:	218.0 KB
ID:	340583  
Your job, in return, is to read the suggested threads, where the best people will always add value to those threads, either by pictures or by descriptions, so the next person with the same problem stands on your shoulders.
Old 09-06-2012, 02:35 AM

Mein Auto: 1997 540iA
Seeing that second picture actually reminded me of something. I think that while those bulbs come in various lengths, 41mm, for example, the led versions are generally categorized as either 31, 36, 39, or 42mm. So for the 6411 bulbs which are technically 41mm, I bought 42mm. As long as the bulb is within 1 or 2 mm of the right length its very easy to bend the metal socket a little bit and get a perfect fit.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:03 PM

I came here looking for the lower (not center) brake light bulbs - and realized belatedly the word 'brake' isn't in the list above.

It's listed as the "stop light".

More information on the brake lights are in this thread updated today:
-> E39 (1997 - 2003) > Replacing Brake Light Bulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by 540 M-Sport View Post
The correct size bulb is a 7506, which is 21 watt. It must have a nickle plated base, or the MID display will keep warning of a bulb burned out. The plain brass based bulbs have too much resistance and fool the bulb out sensor. Other size bulbs [eg 1156] may fit, but the 7506 is the correct size and specification. The 1156 is a 27 watt bulb. It may physically fit, but is higher wattage than specified. This may cause problems with overheating of the socket, or melting of the lens. I would be more concerned if it causes errors in the "bulb out" sensor.
EDIT: For an entire DIY on the gory details of the center brake light bulb socket, see:
- Rear center brakelight socket melting

Last edited by bluebee; 09-17-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:11 PM

Mein Auto: 530i 2003
Bulbs for an E39 are a mare's nest. Isn't it sad that BMW doesn't publish a bulb list by commonly known trade numbers, e.g. SAE 1156. This is the first car that I've ever owned that didn't have a bulb list in the owner's manual.

Then, many lists that one finds are incomplete, don't distinguish between variants or are just plain wrong. For instance, one glaring example:
Sylvania lists a 7507 bulb for a rear turn signal. A 7507 is amber which is correct for my clear lens rear light assy, but the bayonet pins are at 150 degrees. This base won't fit the bulb sockets in light assy. Sylvania's alternative is a 7506 which fits, but is a clear/white bulb - not legal given my clear lenses. Maybe OK for the yellow lens cars.

Anyway, attached is a list that I've assembled for my 2003 530. I keep a bag of spares in the trunk; everything except the HID D2S Xenon where I'm not willing to spend ~$100 for a spare that I'm unlikely to ever need given the expected life.
It includes some question marks where I'm not sure or haven't found a reliable reference. The column "Conf'd" means I've looked at the bulb in the car and found it the same as the listing.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bulbs_2003_530i.pdf (16.9 KB, 130 views)
Old 09-17-2012, 08:36 PM

Nice list. As always, thanks for adding to the tribal knowledge of the team!

Here's the PDF as an image for others to benefit from:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bulbs.jpg
Views:	492
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	342338  
Old 03-19-2013, 09:44 AM

This was posted today, which might help those who have persistent bulb issues where the LCM doesn't recognize the bulbs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmvE39/E53/Z32 View Post
You can have your LCM coded (with NCSExpert) to turn off the bulb check feature for whatever bulb you want.
More details on NCSExpert here:
- Making sense of the most often recommended BMW diagnostic tools & cable interfaces (1)
Old 09-01-2013, 11:18 PM

Mein Auto: BMW 5-series E39
Googled for which interior bulibs to replace mine, and ended up here.
All questions answered!
Old 09-02-2013, 09:30 AM
Constantly Learning

Mein Auto: 1999 M3, 2002 M5
Had forgotten about these errors in the Sylvania guide until I saw this again. Amazing they can have such mistakes in the e39 listing.

Quote:
Sylvania lists a 7507 bulb for a rear turn signal. A 7507 is amber which is correct for my clear lens rear light assy, but the bayonet pins are at 150 degrees. This base won't fit the bulb sockets in light assy. Sylvania's alternative is a 7506 which fits, but is a clear/white bulb - not legal given my clear lenses. Maybe OK for the yellow lens cars.
rdl, I realize I'm a year late on this but you can buy Osram Diadem 7507, what are called Silverstars in this market. Multicolor when sitting behind lense, light up amber. I've got a set ready for when my turns go.
Fern Green 99 M3, Conforti Shark Software, Conforti CAI, Dinan Exhaust. Stamped LTWs, 235x40 square, OEM Hella heads, ///M Pedal Kit, Clear Corners, OEM Rear Spoiler, CD43 stereo. MRegistry listing here.
Le Mans 2002 M5, Black/Titanium, Rogue SSK, Dinan exhaust, PSS9 coilovers, Euro rotors, iPod integration. MRegistry listing here.

Old 09-02-2013, 05:37 PM

Mein Auto: 530i 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgy36-39 View Post
Had forgotten about these errors in the Sylvania guide until I saw this again. Amazing they can have such mistakes in the e39 listing.

rdl, I realize I'm a year late on this but you can buy Osram Diadem 7507, what are called Silverstars in this market. Multicolor when sitting behind lense, light up amber. I've got a set ready for when my turns go.
Thanks for the update.
I've noticed a clanger of a typo for the high beams SAE x-ref should be H7 not an H8 as I had it originally.

I've made the two corrections and reposted the PDF for those who wish to keep a handy list.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bulbs_2003_530i_Rev1.pdf (17.2 KB, 23 views)
Old 09-02-2013, 10:14 PM

Mein Auto: 7/98 NonVanos 540iA
Quote:
Originally Posted by edjack View Post
These numbers are generic, sans alphabetic suffix, and can be used for other manufacturers. However, I've found that Osram bulbs have traditionally been manufactured in Yurrip, and have a stainless steel base, ideal to make the LKM satisfied.
lulz

Never had problem with the Sylvania guide and Google.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdl View Post
I've made the two corrections and reposted the PDF for those who wish to keep a handy list.
Thanks for helping.
We should probably create a thread of printouts to keep in the glovebox, and, this would be one of them.
Here, for others to easily see on the web, is a shrunken GIF of your PDF.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bulbs.gif
Views:	219
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	394975  
Old 03-01-2014, 08:18 AM

For reference, this thread has options for how to buy hard to find angel eye bulbs (for just the angeleye bulb, and not the black housing that comes with it):
> E39 (1997 - 2003) > where can I get this bulb at???
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollochristian View Post
all i know is that it says on it 12082 philips ,12 V ,10W and either D1 or B1 i'm not sure the writing on it is too small for me to read it that well. It burned out and I need to get another one just as strong or stronger and maybe if possible in another color like white or blue not my ugly yellow so I can change both bulbs. Anybody know a store or website that sells them??

edit: tried autozone,kragen,napa, and pepboys and none of them have any idea of where to get it

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenOfDreams View Post
Bing "10w 12v bayonet", and you will see plenty those "hard to find" bulbs for sale, starting from $3.65.
Without screenshots or explicit URLs, I'm pretty confused which bulb is supposed to turn up in that search...

Googling for "10w 12v bayonet bulb", is this the bulb that folks are looking for here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferjohnm View Post
LOL, that's how I found mine...bought 8...I'll probably forget how I searched these by the time the last back-up bulb burns-out.
I'm confused.
I thought this thread was for the angel eye bulb?

According to this thread:
> E39 (1997 - 2003) > What is the best place to find a list of all the light bulbs in our various E39s?

The angel eye bulb is listed as an ECE "H6W", Osram "64132", or Philips "12036", while the backup light bulb is a "7506".

They don't seem similar at all, to me, so I'm confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjoneill View Post
beside the link above to bulbamerica, you can also use Philips 12082 and Osram 64113.
Is this the link to bulbamerica you're referencing?
10W 12V Halogen Lamp

*******> ********>*******>********>
SKU 1000810
UPC Code 048777153130
Manufacturer Ushio
Base Ba9S Miniature Bayonet
Bulb Type Halogen Bulbs
Color Temperature (K) 3000K
Diameter (in) 0.35
Filament C-6
Lamp Finish Clear
Rated Life (Hours) 240
Voltage (V) 12V
Wattage (W) 10W

Cross references:
1-987-302-233-12-V-10-W-BA9S-4-3-165141-238952 BOSCH
1-987-302-233-12V-10W-BA9S-4-3-165141-238952 BOSCH
1-987-302-233 BOSCH
3-165141-238952-EAN BOSCH
10W-12V-BA9S USHIO
12-010-01 CANIMPEX
12-010-01 MICROLITES
12-010-01Q CANIMPEX
12-010-01Q MICROLITES
12V-10W-BA9S USHIO
12V/10W/BA9S OSRAM
937-0035 ALLIED
7503-H GUERRA
7503/H GUERRA
7503H/12V/10W GUERRA
7503H GUERRA
15536 STANDARDPRO
34926 GENERAL-ELECTRIC
39423/10W/12V/T3/BA9S/MINI-BAYONET MICROLAMP
39423 MICROLAMP
39423 OSRAM
39423 SYLVANIA
39423 USA
58560/12V/10W/BA9S GENERAL-ELECTRIC
58560 GENERAL-ELECTRIC
58560U/10W/12V/BA9S GENERAL-ELECTRIC
58560U GENERAL-ELECTRIC
64113-FLOSSER HELLA-MARINE
64113-SCHP/12V/10W/BA9S/T9.3MM
64113-SCHP OSRAM
64113/10W/12V/BA9S/LF OSRAM
64113/10W/12V/BA9S OSRAM
64113/10W/12V/T3/BA9S/MINI-BAYONET MICROLAMP
64113/10W12V/BA9S/LF OSRAM
64113/10W12V/BA9S OSRAM
64113/12V-10W-BA9S-HALOGEN LAMPTECH
64113/12V/10W
64113/12V/10W/BA9S/LF OSRAM
64113/12V/10W/BA9S/T3 OSRAM
64113/12V/10W/BA9S/T9.3MM OSRAM
64113/12V/10W/BA9S OSRAM
64113/12V/10W/T3/BA9S
64113/12V10W/BA9S/LF OSRAM
64113/12V10W/BA9S OSRAM
64113/13.5V/0.74A CEC
64113/13.5V/0.74A USA
64113/LF OSRAM
64113/OSRAM INTERLIGHT
64113 ANSI
64113 CEC
64113 EDISON-COMPANY
64113 HELLA-MARINE
64113 LAMPTECH
64113 MICROLAMP
64113 OSRAM
64113 STANDARDPRO
64113 USA
64113SCHP OSRAM
131346-H64113-BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W-HAL. ORBITEC
131346/12V/10W/BA9S ORBITEC
131346/12V/10W ORBITEC
131346/H64113/BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W-HAL. ORBITEC
131346 ORBITEC
131347-H64113OSRAM-BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W ORBITEC
131347/12V/10W/BA9S ORBITEC
131347/12V/10W ORBITEC
131347/H64113OSRAM/BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W ORBITEC
131347 ORBITEC
171616 OSRAM
211000 GENERAL-ELECTRIC
211005 GENERAL-ELECTRIC
237008 OSRAM
845609 OSRAM
883090 OSRAM
1000810 USHIO
1987302233-12-V-10-W-BA9S-4-3165141238952 BOSCH
1987302233-12V-10W-BA9S-4-3165141238952 BOSCH
1987302233 BOSCH
048777153130 UPC
69549155367UPC STANDARDPRO
3165141238952-EAN BOSCH
4008321095046 OSRAM
4050300171616 OSRAM
4050300232263 OSRAM
4050300845609 OSRAM
4050300883090 OSRAM
BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W-HALOGENE/H64113/131346 ORBITEC
BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W-HAL. ORBITEC
BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W/H64113OSRAM/131347 ORBITEC
BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W ORBITEC
BA9S-9.3X33MM-12V-10W-HALOGENE/H64113/131346 ORBITEC
BA9S-9.3X33MM-12V-10W/H64113OSRAM/131347 ORBITEC
H-64113-BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W-HAL. ORBITEC
H-64113-OS ORBITEC
H-64113-OSRAM-BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W ORBITEC
H-64113-OSRAM/BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W ORBITEC
H-64113-OSRAM ORBITEC
H-64113/BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W-HAL. ORBITEC
H-64113 ORBITEC
H-64113 OSRAM
H/12V/10W/BA9S
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T2.5
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T2.75/240H
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3/33MMMOL/200H
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3/33MMMOL/240H
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3/200H
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3/240H
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3/240H/HMB51
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3/240H/HMB51 USA
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3/C6/33MMMOL/240H
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3/C6/240H
H/12V/10W/BA9S/T3/CL/240H
H/12V/10W/BA9S/TUBE
H/12V/10W/BA9S/TUBE/240H
H/12V/10W/BA9S/TUBE/240H/HMB51 USA
H10T2.5/BA9S/12V STANDARDPRO
H12V10W/BD STANDARDPRO
H64113-BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W-HAL. ORBITEC
H64113/12V/10W/BA9S ORBITEC
H64113/12V/10W ORBITEC
H64113/BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W-HAL. ORBITEC
H64113 ORBITEC
H64113 OSRAM
H64113OS/12V/10W/BA9S ORBITEC
H64113OS/12V/10W ORBITEC
H64113OS ORBITEC
H64113OSRAM-BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W ORBITEC
H64113OSRAM/BA9S-9.3X33-12V-10W ORBITEC
H64113OSRAM ORBITEC
HMB51/12V/10W/BA9S USA
HMB51/12V/10W USA
HMB51
HMB51 USA
JC-12V/10W/BA9S
JC-12VOLT-10WATT-BA9S
JC-0058 USHIO
JC/12V-10W/BA9S/240H USHIO
JC/12V/10W/BA9S
JC/12V/10W/BA9S/240H USHIO
JC/12V10WBA9S/240H USHIO
JC12V-10W-BA9S-240H USHIO
JC12V-10W-BA9S-240HR USHIO
JC12V-10W-C-6-240-HR/12V/10W/BA9S USHIO
JC12V-10W-C-6-240-HR USHIO
JC12V-10W-C6-240HR/12V/10W/BA9S USHIO
JC12V-10W-C6-240HR USHIO
JC12V-10W/BA9S/240H USHIO
JC12V-10W/BA9S USHIO
JC12V/10W/BA9S/240H USHIO
JC12V10W-BA9S-240H USHIO
JC12V10W-BA9S-240HR USHIO
JC12V10W-C-6-240-HR/12V/10W/BA9S USHIO
JC12V10W-C-6-240-HR USHIO
JC12V10W-C6-240HR/12V/10W/BA9S USHIO
JC12V10W-C6-240HR USHIO
JC12V10W/BA9S USHIO
JC12V10WBA9S/240H USHIO
JC0058 USHIO
JC12010-BA9S LUMIACTION
JC12010BA9S LUMIACTION
L58/10W NEITZ
MA-124 SWIFT-INSTRUMENTS
MA124 SWIFT-INSTRUMENTS
Q10T3MB12V240H/HMB51
Q10T3MB12V240H
T10MM-12-V-10-W-BA9S-1-987-302-233 BOSCH
T10MM-12-V-10-W-BA9S-1987302233 BOSCH
T10MM-12V-10W-BA9S
T10MM-12V-10W-BA9S-1-987-302-233 BOSCH
T10MM-12V-10W-BA9S-1987302233 BOSCH

Last edited by bluebee; 04-22-2014 at 09:24 PM.